Dreams ?

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Is it any surprise that "T" insists on him having company when he goes fishing, rather than going on his own???? :p :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Guy Incognito

Midport Angling Club
I can have up to 4 dreams a night and remember most of them and they are usually bizarre. I once dreamed that I was the 4th beegee and was singing staying alive on stage with them.
I've also been a cowboy and was shot but it felt nice
I used to dream about giants a lot when i was a kid and over the last couple of weeks my best childhood friend, who passed away over 4 years ago, has been popping up in my dreams most nights. Last one was he was still alive, living in gwynedd but had a prosthetic leg.... I woke up so happy that he was alive until reality kicked in.

Rick

gingert76

Cebu, Philippines
i have lots of vivid dreams but usually i remember only bits or i will remember then fall asleep and forget again but not as bad as my bro who used to dream that his rod was being dragged into the lake and would literally dive off the end of the bed grabbing it

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Does anybody have vivid dreams, ones that they can recall once woken, strange dreams that are so realistic yet logic says can't/won't come true like a premonition?

I had one such dream last night, bare with me.....

@Peter had organised a match on a new to us venue somewhere in the York area.
20 fishing, and when we all got there the venue consisted of a concrete pre-fab building over two floors, in front and behind the building were two lakes, pegged out 1-5 near bank, 6-10, far bank, lake 2, 11 to 15 near bank 16 to 20 far bank.

When we drew it became clear we had to fish from within the building, 1-5 and 11 to 15 on the ground floor, and 6-10, 16 to 20 on the first floor fishing off balconies :eek:

We traipsed up the concrete stairs to the relevant floors and when I got to my balcony there was @Peter @Dave Spence @ukzero1 and one other, a lad with two young boys all wearing Barbour jackets and cloth caps - it gets worse lol

Somehow we had to fish off the balcony and across to the other side of the lake, whilst those on the ground floor fished from their balcony to the nearside of the lake,; how the heck that was possible I've no idea and everyone was discussing such whilst Peter was having a mini melt-down being the organiser. Then......

A little old Asian woman came out of a side room and told us to give her any fish we catch and she would gut and fillet them for us :eek:

At this point Peter melted and the whole lot of us went into what could best be described as something akin to a scene from The Young Ones , and I woke up :dead:
Yes Dave had many a dream like that I used to dream about jobs I'd have completed the work many times down to the last detail only to wake up and realise I'd got it all to do

Wise Owl

Account Locked
My Dream

7AE034A5-3F5B-481F-8710-284AEA7D5284.jpeg

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I hate waking up from that Dream but if I didn’t I’d be dead anyway ??

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
My weirdest dream has to be when I was chased by doogle off the magic roundabout. It must have been 100 feet tall. Don't ask. ?

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
A line from the last paralysis nightmare I had. "It's like a dream but when you wake up you're still dreaming".

I was asked in the dream what was in the box? I answered a Carrot and the dream stopped.

Last edited:

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
A mate and I had an excellent fishing holiday on the Guden in Denmark.
We found a superb stretch which was opposite a development of large houses with beautifully manicured lawns running down to the river's edge, and most had boat moorings and barbecue areas.
The roach and ide fishing was exceptional, and most days we had big catches of roach averaging 1lb each.
The only drawback was finding shelter for a pee, as there were no bushes or trees on our bank.
My peg was tucked into a thick bed of reeds about 4 feet high, so the solution was to wriggle into the reeds lying on my side and do what had to be done.

One fine day, there was a barbecue party going on opposite my peg.
Nature called, and I responded . I'd been holding on for a while, so the need was urgent.
Onto my side, prepared myself, and the floodgates opened joyously.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ???

My wife.

A light came on, and I realised that I was back home in bed, it was a dream.
And I was lying on my side, peeing with abandon across the bedroom carpet.
o_O:unsure:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Dreams i must have been Balloxed last night :sleep::sleep: it was either the late night Thursday of Jnr walloping me on the head with the Makita 18 volt Battery but last night i got into bed early to watch sumat on Telly and cant remember seeing the Beginning :sleep::sleep::sleep:

62tucker

Site Supporter
I dream/ nightmares ever night. Mostly strange.
Last night I dreamt I got stuck between barriers on a train line somehow but for some reason my car was at side of line and I had a small child with me and I went to use the phone at side of gate and left car door open and train came past missing car by a foot and I ran back to car and child still sitting in car but all inside of car had been sucked out by the wind off train. I jumped in car and drove off and smashed the barrier down and that’s when I woke up.
A lot of the time I wake up shaking or nervous. Today I woke up thinking guilty as I had broke the barrier.

I forget a lot of them but had a dream in the week that when out in garden I last week I found a rabbit hole. And for some reason I could climb inside of it and there was a whole village of tiny people living down there. There was a massive queue at one part and they were getting a wasp suits and flying out of a small hole disguised as wasps. ?‍♂️.