Dreams again

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I had a 'fishing' dream last night, quite vivid so I can recount it.

There was a river with tiered weir pools like a water park with slides made of rock leading from one pool to the other. Kind of a pamukkale type place. We were at the top and wanted to fish the pool below, this would have meant going down the slide to reach the pool below, but there was a large otter type creature in there. So we had to use a wet t-shirt, putting that down the slide to knock the otter out of the way. Eventually the dream changed and a bailiff came along and checked my details and told me I wasn't qualified to fish there.

Crazy dream. Anyone else had a fishing dream? I remember when I started Barbel fishing I had a dream of a three foot twitch that had me lunging in bed for the rod, good job I'm single. And one where I sleepwalked over to the coats hung on my wall reaching for line that I thought was there as I was 'whip fishing'.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Do you eat cheese before you go to bed ? 😃
That's a big twitch in a dream,. and lunging for your rod , 😳

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I go through stages of getting sleep paralysis, not had that for a while. And no intoxication last night just a few beers and watching the second half of Sorcerer. Worst dreams I've had was when I was younger and addicted to weed, then going cold turkey.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
I think he found Trogg, ( allegedly)
He said there was a large otter type creature near the pool.

MountainAsh

I remember when I started Barbel fishing I had a dream of a three foot twitch that had me lunging in bed for the rod.
As kids and after a night fishing session, a mate was at home sat in an armchair eating a bit of brekkie his mam had brought him, he started to nod and dreamed his nightlight float was sliding under, struck and flung his mug of tea up the wall.