Dreams again

62tucker

Site Supporter
Had to write this down before I forgot. Dream I have just had.
I had Been for a appointment about surgery on my elbow( all ok)
Then had to drive to work to see work doctor to explain ( Don’t work. Been retired 2 year )
Got to work and got talking to some old workmates and ended up helping the repair a jcb with a concrete weight on back?‍♂️
Realised I was late for appointment by 1 hr so had to sprint to medical centre to see doctor but I was sprinting down the motorway and got soaked off lorry spray
Got to see doctor( who was the little teacher off kindergarten cop?‍♂️) and I had a exercise book( backed with woodchip ) with my previous operations in and I had drawings in like in a comic book style which the doctor said weren’t up to standard and I needed to be more precise with the graphic details. As her assistant looked over the top of her glasses and went tut tut.
At this time I work up sweating and a bit shaky even my feet felt sweaty didn’t really know where I was and it took me a minute or so to calm down. And then I had to jump up and go for a nervous poo.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
hmmm you need to read a dream book and find out the meaning of this including the nervous poo

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
Could be your a bit worried about your health but putting off going to Drs or I could talking utter Bullocks

62tucker

Site Supporter
Another strange dream just woke me up.
Had to go to the bog at work ( don’t work) and got sh!te all over my hand. Came out the trap to wash my hands and all work colleagues standing laughing at me.
Woke up in a proper panicking state.
Obviously then had to sniff my hand just to check. 👍🏼 Soap. 🤷‍♂️

rudd

Site Supporter
Another strange dream just woke me up.
Had to go to the bog at work ( don’t work) and got sh!te all over my hand. Came out the trap to wash my hands and all work colleagues standing laughing at me.
Woke up in a proper panicking state.
Obviously then had to sniff my hand just to check. 👍🏼 Soap. 🤷‍♂️
Colleagues - drowners
Sh!te on hand - Typing skills

😈😈😈😈😈😈