drayton on sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Going to drayton with my son on sunday and have not fished it for a few months.Anyone know how its fishing and what style,baits now its getting cold.

Keith

Golfs a game for people who can't catch fish

MALC

Keith,

Latest is the Method has started to come good in the last week although the Bagging Wagg is still picking up best weights (but not heard any thing since the FROST'S).

Since Saturday night we've had 4 Frost's this week.

Latest i heard on the bait front was still Boilie or Pellet on the BW and Meat/Pellet on the Method.

Sorry i cant help any more than that.

MALC
IT'S CATCHING

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Cheers Malc,

Thought it would be you who replied.Just going for a few hours so will see what the weathers like on the days leading up to it.

Keith

MALC

Keith,

Don't want to put you off but when i left work at 6am this morning the temperature in the yard was -2.

I'll post in the morning what it goes down to tonight.

MALC
IT'S CATCHING

MALC

Keith,

Worse last night at 4am it was at it's lowest temp -4 in the yard and by 6am when i left work it had risen to a high of -1.

Think it'll be The Method for you on Sunday (dont forget a few maggots) as they normaly do well when the first frost's come down.

MALC
IT'S CATCHING

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Malc,

Not looking good for sunday then is it.Woke at 9am this morning and had to scrape a thick layer of ice off the car.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.