Doubled Up Elastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello...

Simple question when doubling up the elastic do i knot it at the bung or connector?? i pretty much know how to do the rest [:D]

Thanks

Chris

N.B - Whats the best knot to use?? a simple overhand knot onto the bung?

petert

I knot the elastic so there is two same lenght strands then pit thread the elastic then push the top loop through the connector then push loop over connector and pull tight.
Steve Ringer shows how he does it on the "www.Gofishing" web site and it the same way but he uses dacron connectors.
look there as it shows it better than I can explain.

Iv sorted it I think - knotted the double onto connector then knotted onto the bung aswell - it's still double so should do the same job??

sackup

BROWNING
Knot the conecter matey because if one side of the elastic should snap youve stil got 1 strand to play the fish on. Also if i was you id run it through a pulla bung rather than just a bung.

Jack Smart

Numpty Slayer
I,tie a doulbed over knot on the end of my blung then ease it tight same with the connector i use darcon connectors aswell realy good for whteacres and woodlands with red 11H

petert

Steve Ringer knots his elastic then puts it throu top kit and puts dacron connectors on by the loop to loop method so only one knot at bung

mocnscott

finally a winner
Originally posted by petert

Steve Ringer knots his elastic then puts it throu top kit and puts dacron connectors on by the loop to loop method so only one knot at bung

That's the way I have done it.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.