Dope Addict

Status
Not open for further replies.

flick

Got up this morning in a foul mood,kicked the cat, had some breakfast. looked outside ,a beautiful early spring morning and that made me worse, sensing my feelings the cat done a runner.I opened the door of my sports room and fondled my rods,my hands started to shake, the perspiration ran down my face. Boy! i had the withdrawal symptoms pretty bad.Okay you smug lot up the top end of the planet sitting by your lake or river, i am in the middle of our closed season. As i am the architect of many fishing disasters like SPLASH i am considered a dope, plus being a fishing addict.My one sadistic satisfaction is knowing that i will be enjoying my summers fishing when you maggotgnawers will be shivering and crying in your beer trying to drowned a maggot .Have a beer, tear a tab.

angler-mark

Hi Flick, to cure your problem,when your close season starts, get yourself a return ticket over here and join us on the banks, the air fare is about 600 return and a Pride ticket is 35 a year and covers all the water you need to cure your problem,
If you are an architect, money is no object.
I'm not a doctor but it might work.

Tight Lines

Mark

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Hey Flick,

Hate to compound your misery as you were indulging in Schadenfrude!,
BUT the close season on Canals and Lakes has been abolished up here!

Now we fish all year round

Still, You get cheaper venison lol!

Cya

Trev

Ziptrev
Enough! I'm off!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
And we don't shiver in Winter anymore as we have a permanent Autumn

Sigh, too many rivers and lakes to choose from, where shall we go next - lol