don't panic don't panic

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Saw Jacob ReesMogg on the news, we have nothing to worry about it's all ok....

He was asked "have the government got control of the coronovirus problem"

JRM replied "totally, it's simple, coughs and sneezes spread diseases, all you have to do is wash your hands while singing the national anthem"

So, there we go, no need for all the scaremongering from the media our government have it fully under control and have sorted the problem out, just wash your hands whilst singing

God save our gracious Queen
Long live our noble Queen
God save the Queen
Send her victorious
Happy and glorious
Long to reign over us
God save the Queen

O Lord our God arise
Scatter her enemies
And make them fall
Confound their politics
Frustrate their knavish tricks
On Thee our hopes we fix
God save us all

Thy choicest gifts in store
On her be pleased to pour
Long may she reign
May she defend our laws
And ever give us cause
To sing with heart and voice
God save the Queen

Not in this land alone
But be God's mercies known
From shore to shore
Lord make the nations see
That men should brothers be
And form one family
The wide world over

From every latent foe
From the assassins blow
God save the Queen
O'er her thine arm extend
For Britain's sake defend
Our mother, princess, and friend
God save the Queen

Lord grant that Marshal Wade
May by thy mighty aid
Victory bring
May he sedition hush
And like a torrent rush
Rebellious Scots to crush
God save the Queen

JayBee

Site Supporter
I'm not convinced by anything that comes from the mouth of JRM!.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm not convinced by anything that comes from the mouth of JRM!.

To be honest mate i cannot believe that any working person could ever support the guy.... he lays about in the commons, he refers to the working class as "the little people" has even said on live TV he prefers to "rely on my nannie (that's his paid for nannie) for advice than so called qualified professionals"....he really is the ultimate snobbish selfservative....hell, he even puts Johnson to shame when it comes to thinking of himself!

JayBee

Site Supporter
To be honest mate i cannot believe that any working person could ever support the guy.... he lays about in the commons, he refers to the working class as "the little people" has even said on live TV he prefers to "rely on my nannie (that's his paid for nannie) for advice than so called qualified professionals"....he really is the ultimate snobbish selfservative....hell, he even puts Johnson to shame when it comes to thinking of himself!
That is a very generous opinion, internet decorum precludes what I would really want to say.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Can I just sing the first verse, I’m on a water meter

Been nice having you on here mate..... you'll be missed :blahblah: :blahblah:

JRM ? Isn't this the guy who's company made an 11 million pound profit last year and paid little to no tax as his company is registered off shore somewhere ?

Yep, the party for the working man...you know, the people who pay their taxes to keep the country going ....... and people still believe the tax avoiders are the best thing for this country and for "fairness" :blahblah::blahblah:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Been nice having you on here mate..... you'll be missed :blahblah: :blahblah:

Yep, the party for the working man...you know, the people who pay their taxes to keep the country going ....... and people still believe the tax avoiders are the best thing for this country and for "fairness" :blahblah::blahblah:
How embarrassing must that have been for the royals to discover granny had an offshore account ? ??. Allegedly the queen didn't know she had X millions tucked away. Yea, my hairy ar#e she didn't. Do as I say not as I do. Very hypocritical.