Dog Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteblade

My mate said he's been catching loads of big carp on the "Dog Egg". now I've heard of the Conker(boilie or big pellet covered in paste)and the Dogs Bo****s( two boileis) but this ones got me stumped. Any ideas?

Hatman

Drawbag ace
Had a google and a dogs egg is a pooh. Maybe its a hookbait in a PVA bag of freebies? That would make sense since these days when your dog lays an egg you have to pooper scoop it into a bag.

chavey

White Dog Eggs are meant to be good.... but I haven't seen many since I was a kid, when they seemed to be everywhere!!!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
If anyone wants some free dog eggs, pm me with your address and I'll send you a sackfull on a weekly basis [^]

If I could sell the stuff I'd be a millionaire

Hatman

Drawbag ace
So no one is going to try the 'dog egg' on their sunday club match? I hear that you can get them to float if you feed bran [:D] Pete, your mates taking the mick, or should i say talking cr*p?

shonkyboy

Err - I tjink thats the same as been sent for a 'Long Stand' or some 'Sky Hooks' - anyway I have a dog - and I wouldn't like his eggs for breakfast. Not even after 20 pints[xx(][^][:D]

Hatman

Drawbag ace
'Road apples' are 'worm futures' [:D] and therefore a versatile bait for the patient.

peteblade

Spoke to my mate and Dog Eggs are large boilies(18mm or bigger)either glugged till they get a softer skin or believe it or not coated in Marmite so they have the consistency and/or look a bit like a newly laid "Dog Egg" Oh how the sick carpers minds work.

ashtheangler

Team tackletek
i know loads of hardcore carpers and i've never heard of them speaking about dog eggs lol - they just say a glugged 18mm boilie or something like that! in simple english lol

steak

Left hand drawer
Shonkeyboy,

I have 12 ltrs of tarten paint, if your interested.

And 6 spirit level bubbles.

All going cheap.[:D][:D][:D]

Steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.