does ne -1 know of woodlands (carlton miniot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

hiya,
does anyone know if carlton miniot is started to fish abit better after the cold weather because im going to fish thier in a fews days and i just want to know if i`ll be in for the worst or not.

cheerz
stevo

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
All right Stevo,
Looking at the matchresults from Woodlands it looks like it's fishing just fine,
It's that Wind that makes it hard work
Good luck and keep us informed how you go on.

Stu

Edited by - stu on 06 February 2002 07:59:29 AM

Stevo

alrite stu,
cheerz for the info, and i`ll get back to ya when i`ve been,

stevo

Edited by - stevo on 10 February 2002 09:05:40 AM

Stevo

hiya,
well i've been and the results are rubbish i caught 1 skimmer and 1 carp so all in all a rubbish day

stevo
tight lines

philip

quote:
hiya,
does anyone know if carlton miniot is started to fish abit better after the cold weather because im going to fish thier in a fews days and i just want to know if i`ll be in for the worst or not.

cheerz
stevo

hi stevo carlton is fish ok again mate was there last week
was getting small carp to 5lb but if ya get febs improve coarse fishing they have a write up on it ...... ok
gb
payers

Edited by - philip on 21 February 2002 2:03:12 PM

cpk1979

Hi,

I was at woodlands on the 2/03/02 and had quite a good day with 5 carp with the biggest to 7lb 2 tench!! and a decent 1.5lb perch. I was feeding maggot/hemp/pellet to one of those blue water filter thingys. On the old lake (the first when you drive in). After a boring blank at Catterick on Sunday I am going to Woodlands this Thursday for hopefully a bit of confidence building!

Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.