Does anyone own a holiday home ? ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyA

... which would suit a family of 4 ?.

Or perhaps someone can reccommend somewhere, we are hoping to get a week sometime early July if possible.

Were open to suggestions on the location.

thanks a lot

Aaaah .... soon be fishing

catman

do you fancy the river ebro in spian a holiday with house 50mts from the river and all tackle suppplied along with all the bait and boats for catfishing. pegs in front of the house. bivvys supplied.

Edited by - catman on 30 January 2003 5:09:19 PM

AndyA

Sounds perfik [:D], not quite sure what the Mrs would make of it though [:I]

You tried it yourself?

les middy

'Navigator'
Andy

i can recomend a caravan at this link [;)]

www.swan-lake.co.uk

it's in wainfleet near skegness

phone 01754 881456

and ask for carol or will

had two holidays there my self you can fish out of the caravan door at a push

lake has all sorts in it from carp/tench /roach/perch etc.

hope this helps

and there is a pub within 50yds of the site gate.

les [:D]

I like work. It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

Last edited:

catman

i own the company andy we are based on a delta natural park and sourounded by beaches with fishing on the river producing over 200lbs a day on a good days fishing mainly carp until you get the live baits out then things start to liven up a little with catfish in excess of 100lbs in front of the house. it is the mighty river ebro spains finest fishing venue. but if you want closer to home then middys sugestion is a very good venue to fish looks nice and i bet there is some good fishing to be had. and the pub is a little closer than the one here its over 200mts away.

AndyA

and there is a pub within 50yds of the site gate.

that's a mighty fine selling point Les, I'm looking for solid walls though but thanks a lot for the info ... it's a nice looking place and I can see why you'd want to revisit.

Catman, you've done well for yourself there, do you have a website with any more info ?

thanks

TINY

Tiny
Had a look at the catman site.Theres some mighty big moggies there.It must be terrible having all that fishing on your doorstep.(yeah right)

Andy....Staffs Angling Supplies

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Anyone know how long it will take to drive to catmans place then??

Dian won't fly, & just as i persuaded her to go on a ferry to ireland her sister lends her titanic to watch, now she won't go on a boat either [:(]

Doesn't matter how many times i tell her that you don't get icebergs in the irish sea she stills having non of it [:(]

I'm worried now that someone will make a movie about the bloody chunnel collapsing or she'll catch a glimpse of something like stallones daybreak on the telly!!!!

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

AndyA

Hi Trogg,

Don't think this is too accurate but I put the details into Autoroute 2001

Start Staffordshire
End Catalua .... think that's somewhere nearbt - ish

http://freespace.virgin.net/andy.aveyard/ebro.htm

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yeah got it mate, sent you a PM LOL.

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

catman

sorry about not getting back quicker lads yes we are in catalunia the delta region is half way in-between barcelona and valencia. look on the map for tarragona that is south of barcelona and then we are south of tarragona.cheers for the nice comments lads we are doing the bussines again this year with fish already to over the ton mark loads of carp barbell to 11-lbs last week.send me a pm mate.oh and there are no icebergs in the channel tunnel well unless your misses says otherwiseicon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gifcheers

everyready

last year my wife and i thought we would have a day in ireland .so off to the ferry and off we go get out to sea, small waves and the highspeed ferry get going ,next thing ITS A BIT ROUGH? say the wife looking white will it be long before we get there i dont like it.
get to ireland next words from wife how long before the boat goes back as i only came to see if i liked it .
later on in the year went to greece first time out uk went late in year so would not be too hot .wife ill while out there did not like food and too hot .tryed again went to spain too hot about 70 sat reading books all week indoors .well i am off to spain again march the wife can stay at home well it wont be too hot in uk

AndyA

quote:well i am off to spain again march the wife can stay at home well it wont be too hot in uk

Now there's a man's man [:D]

damn those speeling misakes [;)]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.