does anybody else

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ever suddenly have a name of a member pop into their heads from years ago and do a search?

I rememered one such name a few minutes ago and started searching for some of his "biggup" posts.......

This was one of my favourites, nice to see some of the originals names again as well, sadly a few are no longer with us and others have drifted away from the site for reasons unknown.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Blimey, some names there from the past. I wonder how many of them are around now? or how many of them still post? I didn't join till 2004 but can remember some of those.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Saw plenty of the likes of him when I was a mod on an Everton supporters forum. I feel your pain @Trogg. Constant pm's from members complaining & requesting that people are banned etc.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
That was a blast from the past Alan, some of the posters on that thread are no longer with us.

At least Lester did not have sly digs at a moderator, he came out full barrel.

The Runner

Site Supporter
Blimey, I remember Lester from another site - hadn't realised he'd been on here as well. Tell me, did his ideas for a revolving seatbox and boiled soil groundbait ever take off ?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Funny enough @Trogg I’ve been looking through a lot of old posts over the holiday, sad to see a lot who are not still with us RIP to them all, as for Sly digs there seemed no need for em because the mods seemed to keep order and not cause any animosity that could start trouble back then. ?

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Blimey, I remember Lester from another site - hadn't realised he'd been on here as well. Tell me, did his ideas for a revolving seatbox and boiled soil groundbait ever take off ?

Revolving seat, boiled soil, heated floats, helium filled pole sections...seen it all on here mate :blahblah::blahblah: