DODGY E-MAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Does any one know who RancidLil Punk is????????????????.
If you are a member of the forum sending me mail by that name I WILL NOT OPEN ANY MAIL WITH AN ALIAS,BECAUSE I AM SUSPISIOUS OF E-MAIL WITH ALIAS NAMES.

Andy
bear1.gif
i'm going fishing

Admin

Forum Admin
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nope, no one here of that name Andy,

I've just checked the database and they're not in it so chances are is just spam from somewhere.

Dave

G

Thanks BOSS i've deleted it anyway, once again thankyou,

Andy
bear1.gif
i'm going fishing

martin.

Account Locked
andy
ill gladly email you if you need one theres no need to go to all this extreme im sure trev would as well i didnt know youd got this bad angel2.gif

tight lines.
martin.

G

Martin for the record this thread is not a plea for e-mail, if you or anyone else whant to e-mail feel free to do so, i have no objections, what i do object to is recieving e-mail under a stupid nom-de-plume with attatchments, as you know this type of mail just may contain a little nasty thing,(VIRUS) i am sure you nor anyone else would like to be contaminated,.
I have recieved mail stating that no member of the forum has that silly little name, as i have stated if any member of the forum whants to e-mail me feel free to do so but one thing i will not do ,is sit and wait for e-mail

Andy
bear1.gif
i'm going fishing

martin.

Account Locked
andy
i know that mate but couldnt resist doing the earlier posting
anyway sun night few beers & chat looking foward to it thats after chat in afternoon

tight lines.
martin.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rancid is a true punk alright, the mails from him/her do indeed carry viri.

I had one a while ago & it was carrying a trojan (not the cleverest of viri).

So delete any from the punk.

Alan
You've just been moderated

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
toma - you might be better off to simply put a block on that particular email address so you never even see the stuff.

I probably have a dozen or so in my "blocked senders" list and it causes my ISP's mail server to simply dump any from those folks and sent to me. They never get anywhere near my inbox.

Newt Vail

G

Thanks Trogg and to you Newticon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif

Andy
bear1.gif
i'm going fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.