Do you people realize...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTPNVA

...that you have the UK's only gen-u-ine, certyfried, redneck, hillbilly, son-of-a-goat for a moderator!
blink.gif

Hey cuzzin...what's up?[;)]

jumpy.gif

Opinions are like handguns...too many people have them but lack the intelligence to use them properly.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
wowwwwww sheeit cuzzin hows it hanging [:D] bout time you found your way over here.

Now i got two rebs to pick on [:)]

Hey y'all say hello to my hillbilly cuz Todd

Alan
Datafile3.asp
The ball is most definitely back

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Oh yeah i nearly forgot, look what kind of fish the kids catch in america. (not the parents, just the kids)

Datafile3.asp

Alan
Datafile3.asp

AlanP

'EastAngler'
Welcome Todd, as they say - You can choose your friends, but you are stuck with the family you are born in to [;)].

AlanP

ken age 63

' Gin & Tonic '
Welcome Todd, your not a barber by any chance?? trogg is looking for a good one,

ken neil

martin.

Account Locked
Hi Todd
A BIG WELCOME TO THE MAD MDs
dont worry we wont hold it against you being related to TROGGY
have fun & keep posting

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile3.asp

talk fishing flip football

MTPNVA

Can't pick your relatives??
huh.gif

The Troggmeister and I are cuzzins by choice mate, not bloodline...so far as we know.[:D] It's hillbilly custom to call everybody "cousin" as most everybody in town's related to you anyway.[:D] Don't matter much though, all us crazy obsessed angler types are brothers regardless.[;)]

And your right about the fish cuzz! I been trying to put a 20 in the net at a CAG fishin for three years now and that little **** my loving son[:D] does it at his second fishin! Guess who's gonna be right beside his old dad at the national tourney giving him pointers.
hammerhead.gif

Opinions are like handguns...too many people have them but lack the intelligence to use them properly.

MTPNVA

quote:Originally posted by ken age 63

Welcome Todd, your not a barber by any chance?? trogg is looking for a good one,

ken neil

The lovely Dian is Troggy's barber...a couple good smacks to the head and he's good to go![:D]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's not a barber Troggy want's, he's got one waiting in the wings - it's a paramedic with a heap of bandages lol [:D]

Welcome aboard cuzzin but I'm not sure if it's a good idea proclaiming to be 'related' to Alan on an open forum [:D]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just ignore the "oaf-ish" northerners Todd, ours are a bit like your's no-one likes them but we have to put up with them anyway [;)]

Alan
Datafile3.asp

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Glad you wandered in MTPNVA.

After seeing the picture and reading about the fish your youngun caught at the DC fishin, do you think there is a chance you could formally adopt me before we do the one at Claytor Lake next month?

Newt Vail, Concord, NC. USA
Datafile3.asp

Last edited:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Now c'mon Newt

You just know it would tear the ol fella up if he wuz beetun by anutha of his spawn [;)]

Alan
Datafile3.asp

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
He had to have facial surgery after Marcus caught that 22+. Smiled so big he dislocated his jaw. One seriously proud Papa. [:)]

Newt Vail, Concord, NC. USA
Datafile3.asp

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Surgery?? man you lot have to pay for it over there as well don't ya?

i coulda saved him a whole load of cash just by giving him a good whack in the bottom jaw, if it didn't pop back into place after that i'd hit him with a bank stick [:D]

Alan
Datafile3.asp

Apache

Welcome Todd, and good fishing

Tight Lines,
Matt headbang.gif beer-toast1.gif firedevil.gif DJ.gif alcoholic2.gif ladiesman.gif

DataFile.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com

Steve

Howdy Todd, welcome.

Fishermen have more fun than people do!

Steve

MTPNVA

My good friends...is it any wonder I carry a flippin' gun when I go fishing?!?
brutal22.gif

Just keep your flapper in overdrive there old cuzz. Sooner or later we're gonna find ourselves occupying the same continent for a few days.[:D] You prefer catch-as-catch-can or barefoot rules? As I remember you and I are about the same dimensions and, with our less than pampered rearings, we should pretty much be able to make the best part of a day out of it![B)] May be another Macmillan fudraiser in that![;)] One thing though, as I'm an old man of 40 now we do have to work in a smoke break or two...fair nuff?
jumpy.gif

Oh and Newt, sorry but the wife says no more kids, especially bearded ones...best I can do is fit you in as another brother maybe?[;)]

Todd

Last edited:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
shhhhhhhhhhhh Todd

If the goverments find out were gonna be on the same continent they'll have us shipped out to be ammbassadors to the taliban or summat (along with Sam (cat getter) & Newt) cos they know what a sweet job we'll do [;)]

As for smoke breaks the way my fishings been for the past few months it'll be a fish break in amongst all the smoking [:D]

Alan
Datafile3.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.