Do you ever buy something put it away and totally forget you bought it?

Gwillim

So out in the shed going through my tackle and doing the regular clean up wiping holdall, netbag and box down etc (or the Mrs will have me for getting the car mucky! well after all it is her car lol :ROFLMAO: ) start going through what I want to take for my next session when out the corner of my eye I notice a black tube hiding behind the bag with the gazebo in and a roll of old carpet intended for my new workshop, so cant think what it might be so shift a couple of things to discover a rod tube that still has the tape on the top of it and an address label on it, get it open to find that I have a Shimano Hyperloop Feeder rod brand new never been used that must have been sitting there for at least 2 years!!! Doh :oops:

Anyone else or just me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Does this answer your question ? ive just found a bolo rod ive never used and can just a glimmer remember buying it.

Gwillim

@Wise Owl Is it something you will use or has it usefulness been passed by, for me the Hyperloop will certainly get some action probably next week I imagine

Gwillim

Yeah I found a bib and brace with a jacket and a pair of skee tex boots that haven't seen the light of day for I don't know how long but will need to find them a home or put them down the charity shop as they no longer fit :ROFLMAO: shame as they were a good winter set

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
I had a reel returned that was bought a few months ago to replace the same reel that the customer had lost but he recently found the original and wondered if I would take the new one back for a credit.
I did on the basis that he a reasonably good customer and was honest enough to point out that the price on the box had been further discounted by me at the point of sale.

PAB

Site Supporter
I once bought some maggots put them in a tub under my bed a few weeks later I could not make out what the buzzing was thank goodness I found them before mum.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I knew I had my Shakespeare Mach wand feeder rod for at least a good couple years but had no idea where it was. Found it when we moved house last year and it’s been my main feeder rod ever since whilst I’ve been building up to getting up to getting an acolyte ultra feeder to go with my float version.

jay67

Site Supporter
oh ******** !!!! just remembered the puppy i bought for my niece last christmas