Do You Believe in Ghosts ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Read the following note then try to see if you can see the ghost in the photo.. It is really neat! like those pictures you stare at then finally see the image.

.. Let me know what you see!

READ THIS FIRST:

At the bottom of this message is a link to what might appear to be a simple photo. Apparently the owners of the house where this was taken had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the American civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came.

So, they say she still waits. Now at first, I'm thinking, "yea, right, whatever..." But -- then I could see the pattern. They caught this photo (using digital imaging and sound) of what they claim to be her.

Once you find the ghost in the picture you might be a little surprised!

In all honesty, it took me about 20 seconds to find it. Don't expect to just see it right away. But when you do, it just stands out - like one of those optical illusions.

I can save you some time with this... Really concentrate around the table and towards the picture at the centre. Also, if you have speakers, turn up the volume as you can hear some faint murmurings after a while which they say is the ghost talking!!!

One more hint: Be sure to enlarge the window with the photo as big as possible on your screen stare at it approx 12" from the screen. Let me know if you can see it!

CLICK HERE

Dave

matt

blimey that made me jump!lol

You cheeky monkey!

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
David!

I didn't need that!

Where's that Toilet!
icon_smile_blush.gif

Trev

Ziptrev
Enough! I'm off!

ray

you ****, made me jump too.........lol

think green...keep the banks clean.
original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
My dog says DON'T DO THAT AGAIN OTHERWISE HE WILL BITE YOUR BUM.icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif
poor lad was tucking into his grub and it didn't half make him jump he was not best please I can tell you

now I might be able to get some revenge on the kids he he he

Bluey

Del-J

' Victor '
Dave, you, you, you, well you know what you are.

Del.

Not fishing? Then talk to your friends on MDs.

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
that old chestnut again. its catching people still lol

chill out go fishing

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
& there was me thinking we were going to get into a conversation on my hobby (Parasphycology).

If i can find it i've got a couple of links to a few real spooky things.

One is the most blood curdling spine chilling scream you will ever hear. (& i really am being honest when i say PLEASE don't listen to it if kids are around).

Alan

I'll have a fiver on the black un

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
This one takes a while to materalise but its worth it.

Oh & its not a joke apparently, its supposed to be a real ghost that was caught on film after the people who owned the house set up a hidden camera.

Alan

I'll have a fiver on the black un

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
Webbo
Get Back to work you are in danger of losing the plot

Stu
Yorkshire

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:
Read the following note then try to see if you can see the ghost in the photo.. It is really neat! like those pictures you stare at then finally see the image.

.. Let me know what you see!

READ THIS FIRST:

At the bottom of this message is a link to what might appear to be a simple photo. Apparently the owners of the house where this was taken had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the American civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came.

So, they say she still waits. Now at first, I'm thinking, "yea, right, whatever..." But -- then I could see the pattern. They caught this photo (using digital imaging and sound) of what they claim to be her.

Once you find the ghost in the picture you might be a little surprised!

In all honesty, it took me about 20 seconds to find it. Don't expect to just see it right away. But when you do, it just stands out - like one of those optical illusions.

I can save you some time with this... Really concentrate around the table and towards the picture at the centre. Also, if you have speakers, turn up the volume as you can hear some faint murmurings after a while which they say is the ghost talking!!!

One more hint: Be sure to enlarge the window with the photo as big as possible on your screen stare at it approx 12" from the screen. Let me know if you can see it!

CLICK HERE

Dave

Geoff

RSSG member - are you?
Clean Banks Campaign member

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGODDDDDDDDDD! THAT WAS ABSOLUTLY AWFUL WE CAN SAFELY SAY I NEED A NEW PAIR OF PANTS NOW!!!
BY THE WAY THIS IS NOT GEOFF THIS IS LYNDA THE DAUGHTER

Geoff

RSSG member - are you?
Clean Banks Campaign member

MALC

Cheers Dave

Just tried it on Julie (thought it might make Jnr pop out quicker)
Did not work though suppose i'll just have to wait a bit longer.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Steve

I wish I had worn my old brown cords!
I'm just going to call the wifey to have a look.

Steve

My daughter thought thatwas really great.........not
he,he,he. Such fun

MALC

Well it took 2 days but it had the right effect on Julie

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

angler-mark

Thanks Dave, Lesley hasn't spoken to me since she had a look at the picture[:D], got any more? [:D][:D][:D]

Tight Lines

Mark

mcurtis

Hee Hee Hee.

I saw a dead baby ghost lying on the pavement the other day

Martin Curtis

Martin C

Status
Not open for further replies.