Dismal Day Out

genesis

Site Supporter
Account Locked
What a proper dismal day outside here on the not so sunny shores of the Narrow sea

Suns come up behind thick cloud, hardly illuminated the day at all, grey skies, clouds laden with rain and releasing it slowly in that goddam awful precipitation that soaks you right through

what a difference from the early autumn day we had yesterday, cant see himself and I heading out far again today unless theres a radical change soon

just dried him up with a old towel and hes running around with an afro styled set of dog feathers

Im glad I got summat to set to indoors today
Is the narrow sea very rough and very very dangerous for any little inflatables that may be using it illegally?

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Of that, I have at present, No idea

I am tucked up in the Back room at the Work desk, with a small black dog snoring loudly on a giant bean bag near my feet

Trying to work out wether I should lock the eminently gorgeous drake Crowquill whip wags with shot at increments of six inches or a foot for shallow fishing or just to leave them loose and shot when required on the bank

such decisions

and I have just eaten a dark chocolate bounty bar, and am also at present probably eating stray coconut slivers for the next hour or so

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
I would no fancy it, not even on a proper boat, think anyone that tries it won't make it be suicide. Two to three miles be lucky to make 20-30 yards !

62tucker

Site Supporter
Still t-shirt and shorts weather up north atm.
out in back garden now. Pond maintenance and sort tomato’s out in greenhouse. Happy days

ATTICUS FINCH

brightening up in sussex at the mo ,watching the golf at wentworthon sky and its sunshine so hoping that it will move a tad south and brighten the day a little more .

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Absolutely pissing it downvat 8am yesterday, by 9am it was bright and breezy. Packed the gear and had a lovely day sat in the sunshine. Bagged up on roach, skimmers, a couple of decent 3lb+ bream and a common. Nice day.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I took Winston on the field yesterday and we could have done with one of those dinghies it was that sodden

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Just had Albert out on the Park its a bit soggy underfoot, mind you that Loony loves it.