Discount Codes

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm a sod for using discount codes where I can when buying on line but needing to place a sizeable work related order I could not find a code online that worked.
I left my order sat in the basket to see if the company would send me one to encourage a purchase, and it didnt happen.

Anyway, needing to order it this morning for a job next week and I had a moment, checked my old emails, and there was 20% encouragement voucher code from May 2021 ....would it still work?

It did and I saw £166 knocked off the invoice, mega result :D

Happy days, the order is being delivered on Monday, job starts on Tuesday, made a profit already 👍

Do you like discount codes? 🤠

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I'm a sod for using discount codes where I can when buying on line but needing to place a sizeable work related order I could not find a code online that worked.
I left my order sat in the basket to see if the company would send me one to encourage a purchase, and it didnt happen.

Anyway, needing to order it this morning for a job next week and I had a moment, checked my old emails, and there was 20% encouragement voucher code from May 2021 ....would it still work?

Happy days, the order is being delivered on Monday, job starts on Tuesday, made a profit already 👍

Result 👍

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter

Only a true Yorkshire man would even think of doing that.

JayBee

Now, if only codes for substantial discounts on a Toyota Hilux, and regular supplies of pork pies could be found.......What would happen?
A pay rise for@MunchMyStump......More housekeeping money for T..........or any other suggestions?