Disabled match fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny3823

Hi to everyone[:)]

My name is kenny i am new to this forum.
I am a disabled angler who would like to get into disabled match fishing,so if there is anyone in the Lancshire area can give ms any info i would greatfull
I fish from a wheelchair,can get around a bit on crutches,and have my one transport
Reguards
Ken

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi Ken, there is a very good disabled squad called Oldham Owls who have regular matches, you'll find their contact details Oldham Owls Website

JB56

Hi Ken

Welcome to the fold, were abouts in Lancashire are you from.

Perhaps we can meet sometime and fish a match together, I mainly fish able bodied matches even though I'm registered disabled, I just pick venues that give good access etc.

Regards

John

kenny3823

John
Thanks for repling to my message,I live in Bootle,would be glad to
take up your offer.
Please tell me were and when,maby we could meet and have a chat,
if you wish i will e mail you with phone number.
Reguards Kenny.

Robbydrum

Hello Kenny I am also disabled mate ...try this link http://www.ukdmfc.co.uk/ they organise very good disabled matches ...also Meadow view fisheries hold two disabled matches per week ...I think its tuesdays and thursdays.......good luck pal.

kenny3823

Robby
I would be very intrested in joining a DAC, if you wish i will e mail you with my phone nummber.
Kenny

kenny, darren here, i live in bolton and i am also looking to start match fishing again now the kids are grown up abit,
let me know any news you get on joining a D.A.C
i am registered disabled myself and can drive,i have match fished on and off for 30 yrs but ready to start again after a break!!

cheers Darren

kenny3823

Darren
Sorry its taken me solong to reply to your message sa soon as i hear anything i will let you know
Reguards
Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.