Dinsmore Arrow Point Banksticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Okay how many times have you tried to push a bankstick into a hard bank with no luck or had to place it in a different position just to get it in?
I recently bought four Dinsmore Arrow Point Banksticks - two fixed length and two adjustable and have to say that I am well impressed with them.
They feature a solid arrow head shaped point on the business end that can be forced into most banks with ease.
The threaded end is equally strong and hasn't worked loose even after hammering it (not recomended tho')

All in all for an essential piece of kit I'd have to rate them highly [:)]

Dave Datafile2.gif

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
I gave up using normal banksticks a while ago. I use spiral points now and screw them in. Even when used on gravel or rocky banks you can usualy get them in.

chill out go fishing

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I'm like John on this one, never use anything but spiral banksticks, must have over a dozen of them,ranging in sizes.

catch me if u can
Andy,

Last edited:

Del-J

' Victor '
Got to agree with John and Andy as I always use the spiral points.

Hey I know it's almost Christmas but agreeing with Andy thats pushing the spirit of Xmas a bit to far. [:p][:D][:p][:D][;)]

Del

Not fishing? Then talk to your mates on M/Ds.

fishing_mad

HEY THEY SOUND GOOD I JUST USE THE NORMAL ONE BUT I MIGHT BUY A COUPLE OF THEM

:)Fishing Mad:)

Beebs

I got a set of 6 spiral points from Badger, 3 of each size, all adjustable and cost about 15. They are brilliant. Not as substantial as the Dinsmores ones, but after drilling a hole through the top of them to slide a bar through to be able to drive them into the ground, I've found that they go in anywhere. They've gone into allsorts of ground, well impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.