Dinner

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
My parents have gone to the Isle of Wight for a few nights leaving me to cook dinner for myself. I'm no chef.

I'm cooking Pulled Pork and Pilau Rice. Pics to follow... It was delicious but simple last time I cooked it.

What are you having/have had?

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
Slow cooked pulled pork as it happens. Been in the slow cooker all day whilst I've been driving 100+ miles not to catch any pike.

MrBen

Site Supporter
Ping dinner, ham and mushroom tagatelle, it’s only me eating tonight, mums had a tooth removed so not wanting anything more than mushy banana, and just been and collected my dads car to change cambelt and service tomorrow.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Account Locked
Tamarind glazed salmon on a bed of wild brown rice, quinoa and chopped porcini mushrooms.
On the side roasted Piccobella tomatoes dressed with balsamic and sea salt.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Started with a nice piece of Yorkshire Pudding with onion gravy a la Yorkie style,then roast topside of beef,mashed spuds,sprouts,runner beans and parsnips.

Bulldog

Chicken Balti Pie, Chips , Mushy Peas , bread and butter followed by 2 jam doughnuts

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
It was nicer than it looks. :poop: :LOL:

2021-10-26 19.39.21.jpg

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Sweet corn is the work of the devil. :sick: Terrible stuff IMO. Should only be sold as bait:ROFLMAO:

Tell me about it. And you can’t digest the bloody stuff. Some mate of hers will have told her it’s good for you. 🙄🤮🤮

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Actually I did catch something...... a complete Spopper with a section of line and two stoppers, must have overloaded it or the rod wasn't upto the cast as it had obviously cracked off.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Ping dinner, ham and mushroom tagatelle, it’s only me eating tonight, mums had a tooth removed so not wanting anything more than mushy banana, and just been and collected my dads car to change cambelt and service tomorrow.
A Marks & Spencer ham and mushroom tagatelle.?