Dink Bilko from Wigan Cleans up at White Acres

Status
Not open for further replies.

the worm

dink Bilko as cleaned up at white Acres the man as gone from BANG on the pole to the magic wand. he is also now known as Merlin. [:W][:W][:W][8D][:H][:H][:H]

andypet

Originally posted by the worm

dink Bilko as cleaned up at white Acres the man as gone from BANG on the pole to the magic wand. he is also now known as Merlin. [:W][:W][:W][8D][:H][:H][:H]

Is he one of the chalet maids?

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
It took me a while, but I think I've got it now:

dink Bilko as cleaned up at white Acres the man as gone from BANG on the pole to the magic wand. he is also now known as Merlin.

Translated:

Dual income no kids Bilko (a classic case of split personality we assume) will be posing as a cleaning lady and plans to clean many hectares of local land until they are sparkling white. The gentleman concerned (although there may be some evidence of cross dressing from the cleaning lady link) has changed from using Cillit Bang on his private parts to some mushroom based compound. He now likes to wear a long dress and be known as Merlin.

pole addict

Originally posted by spanky

It took me a while, but I think I've got it now:

dink Bilko as cleaned up at white Acres the man as gone from BANG on the pole to the magic wand. he is also now known as Merlin.

Translated:

Dual income no kids Bilko (a classic case of split personality we assume) will be posing as a cleaning lady and plans to clean many hectares of local land until they are sparkling white. The gentleman concerned (although there may be some evidence of cross dressing from the cleaning lady link) has changed from using Cillit Bang on his private parts to some mushroom based compound. He now likes to wear a long dress and be known as Merlin.

Spanky, you been on the mushrooms or summat? [:D][:D][:D]

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
I'm sure I dont know what you mean.

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Worm with such informative posts like this I think you would be best
staying underground,
until you can unearth a logical explanation. [?] rolleyes2.gif thinking.gif mad.gif

Harry.

stevelk

Originally posted by the worm

nahhh hes a guy that 'performs certain services' in the bushes's [:D] a fiver a blow...noo ...go i meant [:D]

the worm

dink is the man to beat lets hope he tells us is secret method when his home

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.