Wanted Digital SLR style camera

I dont know a great deal about cameras but im after an SLR style one that will take decent photos, be able to change lenses and also video function, I have a brand new MAP H30 seat box with accessories to swap if anyone has anything? Camera doesn't have to be new as long as it is in good working order. Will take cash for seat box if anyone is interested in buying it. PM for more info.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
@bricktamland86

I don't know if you want to spend any cash, but I bought one of these last year and it's brilliant....

Appreciate the link, its something ill look into! I would spend the cash but I need to shift the seat box first, an impulse buy I regret, do you know anyone who would want to buy it? It's brand new, never been on a bank, just sat in my garage.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Appreciate the link, its something ill look into! I would spend the cash but I need to shift the seat box first, an impulse buy I regret, do you know anyone who would want to buy it? It's brand new, never been on a bank, just sat in my garage.

Try putting it in the 'Classifieds' For Sale thread. :upthumb:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
If you aren't bothered about secondhand you could do a lot lot worse than use MPB, i buy a ot of my camera gear from them and the daughter who is a qualified photographer also uses them for her lenses etc.....

I bought my 450d from them for £60, had it for years and it's never let me down.

If you aren't bothered about secondhand you could do a lot lot worse than use MPB, i buy a ot of my camera gear from them and the daughter who is a qualified photographer also uses them for her lenses etc.....

I bought my 450d from them for £60, had it for years and it's never let me down.

No dont mind second hand, but like I say I need to sell this seat box to fund it first, typically when I was looking for a seatbox it seemed everyone else was looking for 1 too, but now trying to sell one no one is interested lol

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I cant as I'm not a site supporter :(

You don't have to be a site supporter to use the classifieds, siter supporters get unlimited adverts whereas none site supporters only get 6 a year.

These Classifieds are Free to use however there is a limitation placed on the number of posts a Private individual or Trade Seller can make within a 12month period, this limitation is currently set at 6 posts.
To lift this limitation simply upgrade your membership to 12month Site Supporter, click ‘Account Upgrades’ within your profile to do so.

No dont mind second hand, but like I say I need to sell this seat box to fund it first, typically when I was looking for a seatbox it seemed everyone else was looking for 1 too, but now trying to sell one no one is interested lol

They sell nice used Canon and Nikon from as little as £25!

You don't have to be a site supporter to use the classifieds, siter supporters get unlimited adverts whereas none site supporters only get 6 a year.

These Classifieds are Free to use however there is a limitation placed on the number of posts a Private individual or Trade Seller can make within a 12month period, this limitation is currently set at 6 posts.
To lift this limitation simply upgrade your membership to 12month Site Supporter, click ‘Account Upgrades’ within your profile to do so.

They sell nice used Canon and Nikon from as little as £25!

It states this when I click to post an add but then you cant get past this to write a post:

1583574840881.png

Any ideas?

whitton

I dont know a great deal about cameras but im after an SLR style one that will take decent photos, be able to change lenses and also video function, I have a brand new MAP H30 seat box with accessories to swap if anyone has anything? Camera doesn't have to be new as long as it is in good working order. Will take cash for seat box if anyone is interested in buying it. PM for more info.
hi
I have a canon 7D camera body ( still and video) complete with original box around 7 years old but not used for a few years, comes with battery £250, sorry not interested in seat box

Last edited by a moderator:

Top blanker

Top blanker

Hi I’ve got a Sony SLT-A33 is swap if it’s any good to you ,?takes Hd video, bit old but it’s in mint condition