digi cam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray

santa is getting me a camera for crimbo, with a budget of 100(ish) anyone got any ideas?

is there anything available with an autofocus on? (thats also idiot proof)

if every angler picked up one piece of rubbish every outing, the banks would be spotless???
original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ray

I got a konica digi cam from Argos for under 100.

Easy to use and with download programme.

Geoff

Clean Banks Campaign member

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ray

My fuji cam comes complete with a decent sized memory card (16meg) & everything else is just point & shoot (except the timer button obviously), it was a grand total of 79 thats complete case, batteries & all the cables, programs etc needed for downloading the pics, its also a digi video cam although the video is only very short, the downloading program switches between video or photo at the click of a button.

One word of advice though, don't go straight in for one with an LCD screen cos they eat batteries.

Fuji are now considerd as THE best digi cams on the market, all i will suggest mate is take a real good look around before going & buying a camera cos i got mine from what most people consider to be an expensive shop here in Stafford (proper camera shop) but he turned out to be the cheapest)

If you just want something basic to get started take a look at the "cool i-cam" cameras, thats what my first one was & it cost me a whole 40 (complete with DL cable & prog) the only problem with it was the camera had a built in memory which meant i couldn't switch it off till the pics were downloaded.

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

Last edited:

norm

what ever you do do not get a cam with softwere G2
it has got me around the frigin bend -----it took over my modem so it took me hours to get back on M.D
the quality is is ****
and i will be taking it back to toys r us tomorrow

i was talking to my mate tonight and he said that every one he knows including him self the softwere has crashed there computer

and i belive him as my comp has froze 3 times since i installed it

norm

and it has ****ed up my e-mail so i will have to start all over again--
ps i am not happy and the manager of the shop will find that out tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.