Did you know??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
If you dail 999 from a stafford phone you get put through to Inverness??

I did tonight & all i wanted was a stafford copper to nick the four barstards that had just robbed me (the garage) & run off up the wolverhampton road.

By the time the scots woman had managed to get the emergancy operator to understand her the sh1ts could have been back in brum [:(]

Not surprised so many people don't bother reporting crimes now-a-days.

Alan
Datafile3.jpg

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
quote:Originally posted by Trogg

i wanted was a stafford copper to nick the four barstards that had just robbed me (the garage) & run off up the wolverhampton road.

Sorry Alan for you're loss [:(]
What was stolen Alan as well as "the Garage" Hope you did'nt keep you're fishing gear in side?
It's not 999 any more you dial its you're local police station you should have phoned. I remember phoning 999 once after a problem in our local road a fight, The operator said this is for Emergencies only and ask what area I lived and gave me my local police station number to phone, I did'nt bother in the end even though they was using knifes, [:(]

Datafile4.asp

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorry Barrie, i should have explained.

I work in a garage (well its a self service fuel station), at just after 17:00 last night four blokes came in & robbed me, i wouldn't say they were that clever because non of them had hidden their faces & they even smiled for the cctv.

According to the cop who came out, the way they kept looking at the cameras they didn't believe they were being filmed, anyway after spending over an hour looking through it again & agian on the video the cop reckons they'll get some of the perfectly clear pictures printed off & circulated amngst the other fuel stations ect in the area so they'll know if they go in another garage.

He reckons i should keep an eye on the telly cos they could end up on there as there's been a "spate" of these robberies going on but this is the best chance they've had to get some decent "stills" from the video footage.

Right i'm off, still got a lot to do before Elvington.

Alan
Datafile3.asp

martin.

Account Locked
Troggy when do i give you your cut[:D][:D]

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile4.asp

talk fishing flip football
www.fishingvenuesuk.co.uk

TINY

Tiny
I think there will be plenty of cuts at ``Elvington``[:0][:D]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

ANJIEJON

trogg were not all nastey smack heads in brum some of us are nearly decent, hope to meet up with a few members soon cant make the weekend hope it all goes well and there is a lot of rejoising(if thats how you spell it lol)

smoke me a kipper ill be back for breakfast

Apache

hope the bar stewards get run over Trogg! I never bother with the Police

Tight Lines,

Datafile4.asp

Datafile4.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.comPinkieDrowner's Forum (Under 18's only) - http://www.maggotdrowning.com/younguns

Sharky

Soz for the loss mate. I agree with everything said above. But it seem that everything goes through a "dedicated service provided", and they all seen to be in Scotland. Personnaly i have the local police number pinned to my notice board.

Apache

quote:"dedicated service provided",

What service?????????

Tight Lines,

Datafile4.asp

Datafile4.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.comPinkieDrowner's Forum (Under 18's only) - http://www.maggotdrowning.com/younguns

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
OI Matt, just cos you got those fancy red stars now mate it don't mean you can get cheeky (thats my bloody Job)[;)]

The cops round here are pretty good, they moan about having to nick drivers all the time instead of getting on with "real" police work so they can't be that bad

Alan
Datafile3.asp

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
Oh DEAR !!! Poor old Trogg, Robbed on Thursday............Scalped on Sunday!!!
Life's just got to get better, eh Trogg, 'cos it can't get any worse, can it ?? .....Oh nearly forgot, Hospital Monday to stop the bleeding !!! LOL.

catch you later, tight lines, dave....

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yeah & out of work on the 17th october [:(]

Alan
Datafile3.asp

TINY

Tiny
At the present moment gentlemen.....I belive that Sir Troggs life could be described as a a female dog.[V]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

ken age 63

' Gin & Tonic '
Trogg,some good might come out of all this,i mean when you are bald on monday and with your good looks,you might get offerd a job modeling syrup of figs,ha ha but not pink ones Lee gets that job,

A river is water in its loveliest form

Datafile4.asp

ken age 63

' Gin & Tonic '
sorry folks,i forgot the golden boy,(Norm)reads the threads,a syrup of figs,Norm is a wig,(bless him)

A river is water in its loveliest form

Datafile4.asp

Apache

Trogg, the police round here do a good job as well! I dont do them justice, however the few times I have really needed them they were unavailable!

Tight Lines,

Datafile4.asp

Datafile4.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.