Detectorists

DFL

Site Supporter
Got to see that again.

Mick, try and catch Tonight’s episode of. Britian at low tide featuring Whitstable, the history of The Street is fascinating.

You should find it on some Channel four catchup thingy.

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
Missed the first in the series but watched on catchup, then watched it as said above subtlety brilliant.
Also had some poignant moments especially the last episode, and the Magpie sung by the Unthanks sisters.

shang

Having got right back into detecting, and rallies, over the last 6 month's I love this programme even more than I did first time around.

I'm happy that Mackenzie Crook wasn't tempted to make another series but would love love a one off hour special

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
...but look at the time that it's being broadcast. A chap needs his beauty sleep - especially one with my looks. Take Dad's Army off and broadcast Detectorists in it's timeslot.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Having got right back into detecting, and rallies, over the last 6 month's I love this programme even more than I did first time around.

I'm happy that Mackenzie Crook wasn't tempted to make another series but would love love a one off hour special
You're not DeepdiggerDan are you? ?

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
...but look at the time that it's being broadcast. A chap needs his beauty sleep - especially one with my looks. Take Dad's Army off and broadcast Detectorists in it's timeslot.

keep up PIP

these days with all this new fangled

you can watch it at a decent hour on catch up