Dennis White- Sit back and enjoy !

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
That's the man. They don't call him Mr. Roach for nothing. He told me about the groundbaits last week (I've known Dennis for 30-odd year) and we meet up regularly.

PureGenius

Cheers oldmanriver.
Another legend.
And he's still doing well on the match scene around yorkshire

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
That's the man. They don't call him Mr. Roach for nothing. He told me about the groundbaits last week (I've known Dennis for 30-odd year) and we meet up regularly.
Well would you believe that Peter ... Fatha riddling his ground bait. ?? Looking well isnt he ?

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Well would you believe that Peter ... Fatha riddling his ground bait. ?? Looking well isnt he ?

It tickled me when he had a go at another well known matchman (mentioning no names) about using a mixer and a drill. Pure Dennis.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
It tickled me when he had a go at another well known matchman (mentioning no names) about using a mixer and a drill. Pure Dennis.
We are all getting on pal. ?. Ive heard he has a motorised trolly now. A far cry from his wooly ' benny from crosroads ' hat he used to wear when fishing Worsborough res. He used to run to his peg in those days. Saying that, so did I. .???

biggsy

Site Supporter
He fishes a lot on the Mirfield opens near me, absolute legend of a man, must admit I did need it translated though:D