Decisions within Fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Probably quite a hard question to get an answer for, but what affects your decisions to change tactics when you are fishing to increase your catch rate. I do catch but would like to see how people approach this and maybe get a few pointers.

This question is for a broad spectrum as i fish all sorts of venues and tactics, from rivers to commercials, carp fishing to the odd match so any help would be great. Im sure it will help many others too.

midge99

As you state it is a hard question to answer, it all comes down to conditions on the day, do youcut back feed, increase the feed, change your bait. The list is endless and almost impossible to answer. It comes down to water craft and how you read the swim on your arrival.

endpeg

The best answer i can come up with is if you think you should change something during a match then do it immediately dont just sit there wondering and wasting valuable time.

mouse77

There are only two things to think about during a match:

1. if you are NOT catching then you think of ways that can get you catching.

2. if you are catching then you need to think about how you can increase your catch rate.

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
As you say yourself Svenc it isnt possible to answer it really. Its a fluid situation dependant on the conditions and peg on the day.
I tend to move shot if Im not happy with the registration or I may have bumped or missed a couple.
Anything other than that I would be altering my feed more than my shot.
One thing to remember is to only alter one thing at a time because otherwise you dont know what has worked or what hasnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.