Day tickets and rods

rudd

Serial Blanker
Site Supporter
^^:ROFLMAO:.....@rudd....."No FT No Comment!";):giggle:
Did I mention the time I was accousted and severly bollocked by a short sighted baliff whilst casting out a large trout pattern jointed lure whilst pike fishing at an any method catch/pay for what you keep trout water? :rolleyes: :unsure:

Total

Site Supporter
😳. Call a woman ‘ Darling ‘ and you will end up on ward 4 Barnsley general Mark. Brave man. 🤣🤣
Depends how you say it mate....:love::devilish:....Anyway, ward 4 is your second home or my jelly baby, get well card parcels have gone to the wrong place!:oops:

Corn Master

Sounds ridiculous. One rod in the water is one rod, 2 rods in the water are two rods. Cmon, top kits. Have ten set up...same difference

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Depends how you say it mate....:love::devilish:....Anyway, ward 4 is your second home or my jelly baby, get well card parcels have gone to the wrong place!:oops:

Nope. I got them thank you. 👍 I’ll be back in on Saturday evening if I disturb Strictly Come Dancing again the missus says. 😳🤣🤣

stikflote

Site Supporter
I hate that strictly Dancing so i used to go and stay in cabin till it finished,
since i lost my wife about four years ago ive never watched it

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Whilst in Londons China town I called an oriental lady Darling and ended up with a cup of tea! 😯
I nipped in a Chinese restaurant for some fags. I asked for 20 number 6 and they brought me a banquet🤗