Day ticket water for junior around northwich

Fredmoore

Going to take 7 yr old for his first ever fishing outing,he lives in Hartford,Northwich,so I need a nearby day ticket venue,where it will be easy to catch fish(any variety or size) ideally on a 3mtr whip,as I don’t really want to get into casting at this stage.because of attention span,it is pretty vital to get lots of bites quickly,and blanking is not an option.
I myself will be accompanying him,and I am very experienced match fishing wise,however Besides the weaver,I have not fished anywhere around this area,and I need to make the right choice,to avoid disappointment,and hopefully start a youngster on to a lifetimes enjoyment away from computers.
Thanks in advance Fred Moore.

J W

John
Site Supporter
Lloyds Meadow Fishery near Delamere/Frodsham is well worth a visit. You need to ring and book in advance but it's a beautiful place and full of fish.

nutmeg

Site Supporter
If your not already a member, then Join Northwich anglers yourself, then you can take junior for free as no membership fee for under 12s, bound to be a club stillwater that will fit the bill.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
As Nutmeg said, joining Northwich would be a good shout. Lots of waters on the card....Weaver, Trent & Mersey. They used to have Big & Little Billinge as well, just by the canal at Billinge.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Phone Vale Royal angling up, they will tell you what day ticket waters are available.
Lloyd's Meadow has been mentioned,
I took my grandson on there the other year, Badger Pool pegs in low to mid twenties.carp down the side , centre track and far side are good as well.

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
I just found this venue and took my 11 year old god daughter. Fish the moat on the far side . lots of silvers and small carp. It also has toilets on site , but take hand sanitiser etc. There is also a carp lake and smaller pond. The owner comes around and takes your money. Its very safe for kids.
Very close to northwich