David Hall Publishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTB

Time to name and shame.

Subscribed to Match fishing magazine on 29th July 2007 and was offered free gift of various groundbaits.

Still waiting for my free gift and first magazine.

DHP have told me I should expect the free gift at the end of September so now the bait will not get used until next year and the magazine thats been out for weeks, well who knows when I'll get that.

DHP thought this quite amusing and completely reasonable.

I suggest DHP could learn a thing or to about customer service and about falsely representing subscription deals to entice people to sign up.

midgetchris

Team Trinders 08
i signed up to tcf and have them delivered before they are in the shops and my free gift came within a week

Alan76

Iv had no problems after subscribing to Match Fishing at the beginning of the year,free gift recieved promptly.

Larry

Lazarus
I signed up to the Carpology magazine &got my free goodies the next week

artist

30/03/06 - Mar 2019
In Memoriam
never had a problem with them - still my favourite read and always very friendly.

rodring

Account Locked
used to get all dhp magazines until the guy was done for not having a rod licence hyppocrite

Micky G

no brains!
my other half bought me a subcription to apf on my birthday in may!!,
had to wait till setember to recieve1st issue after 5 emails and 6 phones calls and still no gift as yet, p$% poor customer care i say

in line feeder

Looking at most of the replies most anglers are happy as was I when my free gift arrived within 2 weeks of subscribing.I would Imagine that with the volume of anglers wanting to subscribe to the various angling publications that DHP Publish you may get the odd one or two that doesn't go to plan.But Match fishing is still a good read and I for one would not want to be without it every month.

mouse77

Only problem with Match fishing is that End peg article.....god he's ugly.

BIGDAVEB

I had a letter printed in this months Match Fishing and today recieved 30 worths of SonuBaits pellets. I'm not a subscriber so I can't comment on that but I'm well pleased with my gift.

T K

Bum Draw Master
Originally posted by mouse77

Only problem with Match fishing is that End peg article.....god he's ugly.

Aint a bad read though...........

Mind, have noticed in the last six months or so they've called upon an even stranger character to do a couple of features on the cuts

[:p]

[:D][:D][:D]

big stoo

hello
theres nothing to worry about regarding the contributors of these mags til newbie starts writing them....

chunkylover

Ding Dang Do
I'm signed up for both advanced pole fishing and match fishing from david hall, both are very good reads, however I renewed my subscription back in june and I'm also awaiting my bait !!

Status
Not open for further replies.