Dave Red leader

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
A special thank you Dave I think your fantastic with all the work you put in on this site.. please dont take offense all the others who also put a lot of work in your so appreciated too ..Well done Dave

robert d

Site Supporter
Thanks Robert, no problem :aim-angel:
No offense to anyone else there are so many hard workers here they are truly fantastic too and the site wouldn't be what it is without them all ..You for me just go that extra mile I just dont know where you get your motivation from if you know send me some lol ..I'm so grateful of this site it's amazing and has helped me tremendously throughout the years

robert d

Site Supporter
@robert d ......We are all anglers, a common bond....It's what we do. End of. (y)
Thank you Total you are another along with lots of others who deserve mine and many others gratitude I read your posts with total interest if you pardon the pun .Your knowledge of fishing is awesome thank you too

robert d

Site Supporter
@robert d ...Bless you. ;)......I make a cracking cup of tea too! :giggle:
Where would we be without you all Trogg UK Wisey il stop now theres so many oh and I forgot I love Nathan's one liners straight to the point ..cheers to you all and once again many thanks

Maverick

Site Supporter
@robert d ...Bless you. ;)......I make a cracking cup of tea too! :giggle:

Did he really just say your knowledge of fishing is awsome? :eek::eek::eek:

If only he knew of the years i spent teaching you all I know and then you go and steal all the glory :mad::ROFLMAO:

Hope you and your's are all having a nice Christmas mate. All the best for 2020 and may all your nets be bulging just like your wallet (y)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Where would we be without you all Trogg UK Wisey il stop now theres so many oh and I forgot I love Nathan's one liners straight to the point ..cheers to you all and once again many thanks

Bloody creep :p

Being serious though, thanks @robert d , it's nice to be appreciated instead of persona non grata

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I think Dave and staff do a great job so a big shout out to them. But each and every one of us helps in our own way, be it by donation or simply answering a persons questions. What might seem a very simple and easy to answer question to most, might not be to others and if the answer helps just one person, then the site is working as it should, after all, isn't that why we are here in the first place? I salute each and very one of you, not just @Dave and the staff, but also it's members. :upthumb:

Last edited:

robert d

Site Supporter
I think Dave and staff do a great job so a big shout out to them. But each and every one of us helps in our own way, be it by donation or simply answering a persons questions. What might seem a very simple and easy to answer question to most, might not be to others and if the answer helps just one person, then the site is working as it should, after all, isn't that why we are here in the first place? I salute each and very one, not just the staff, but also it's members. :upthumb:
Never a truer word said UK I agree great site some excellent reads from you and Neil of Nene and so many others

BTMS

Site Supporter
Yes this site brings me to tears...… Laughter, sadness, heart warming tales/ messages and last of all YOU ARE ALL a bunch of brilliant gentle men and ladies so we be lifting my glass to you all on new years eve:beer-toast1:

Total

Site Supporter
Did he really just say your knowledge of fishing is awsome? :eek::eek::eek:

If only he knew of the years i spent teaching you all I know and then you go and steal all the glory :mad::ROFLMAO:

Hope you and your's are all having a nice Christmas mate. All the best for 2020 and may all your nets be bulging just like your wallet (y)

^^:giggle:....... "....No FT, No comment!" ;)......

All good here thank you mate as I hope it is with you and yours. All the best for 2020 and happy New Year to you all. (y)