Dave, Chat room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
I see it but never works? when will it be available to use?

Datafile4.gif
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
At present work levels about 3 weeks next summer provided that the moon doesn't fall in Aquarius about the same time as Taurus passes Jupiter [:D]

It's one of those jobs that's on the backroom wall as we've tried several options now and non seem to work to suit all users systems/browsers without causing some problem or other. Not without going to great expense and buying one [:0]

What I would be interested in though and something I've often thought about having a dabble with is an Avatar Chatroom - the kind that you pick a character and can then have a wander around talking to other users amongst a setting; a lake of course

If anyone knows of anyone out there who might be able to develop one as such, get them to get in touch [:D]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Free MD's Stickers

G

Dave, good god man, what the ell are you on about, BUYING one,

Thats your street cred down the drain.

LoL

Datafile4.asp

Andy,
Datafile4.asp

Del-J

' Victor '
Yes come on Dave a Yorkshire-man talking of buying something.

What are you trying to do give us all heart attacks[?][;)][:D][:D]

optomized.gif

aka
Datafile4.asp

I DO believe it.

Del-J

' Victor '
Ya bugger Dave you had me and auld Andy really worried there.[:D]

optomized.gif

aka
Datafile4.asp

I DO believe it.

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
What about a IRC server ? I can make a script no problem for people here to download. Or any one can use microsoft chat. with an address. Register a room on a server some where ? I know many servers we could use.. I could run linux and set up a server.
just need the 100mb from blueyonder to do it.

Datafile4.asp

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Status
Not open for further replies.