daughters first match - wish her luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

bailliff-jonny

wheatley hill a.c
well my 12 year old is fishing her first match tommorow night, she has got right into fishing lately and i cant say i am disapointed.lol..boys or fishing,glad she choose fishing. she always catches well so i think she will be ok.. it will make her day if a few of you lads and lasses wish her luck..thanks

Last edited:

mastic

The Method Man
Big GOOD LUCK to your daughter, lets us no how she gets on.[:T][:T]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good luck to her - go show the lads how to do it [:D]

bailliff-jonny

wheatley hill a.c
cheers lads, she is adding maze to pinkies as we speak.. i am not sure they need that much but her hearts in the right place.lol

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Best of luck to her mate.

And good on you for giving her the skills and encouragement to go into it.

[:T]

bailliff-jonny

wheatley hill a.c
Well fols..she loved it.....the little treasure had about 30 small fish for near 3lb and did not finish in last place...she says thanks for the support and is looking forward to her next practice tommorow morning....in the past fortnight she has chub to 1 lb and bream to 2.5lb...her next target is a golden orfe...thanks all

Nev101

Bogs Dalls
My moto when i first started with the matches was dont blank and dont come last. She managed that, well done. I wish my 12 year old daughter was still into it, its all make up and fancy handbags now. My boy is nearly 2 and i have high hopes for him. Wife goes potty when we go bug collecting or if i let him play with my worms or maggots but we love it. His face when he sinks his hand into a couple of pint of red & white is a picture.

I hope she keeps it up mate, we need the youngsters to come through, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.