Darlington Angling Club

stuangler

I've just joined and was wondering if any members were willing to give me some info on the best areas to fish on the Tees. I'm a little rusty fishing rivers,mainly I have been fishing lakes for a number of years now but want to get back on to some moving water again and try for some decent chub/dace.
Cheers[:T]

stuangler

Never mind lads,don't bother I've found all the info I need by joining another forum.
At least there were a few more helpful anglers on that one.

andy72

have you maybe thought that there may not be any DAC members on here?

good luck with the other forum. Im glad they dont make you wait 2 days for an answer [:W]

PS, you asked the same question on 13th September where you got an answer. http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/132105&SearchTerms=darlington

Last edited:

stuangler

Thanks for the reply Andy.
I know a lot of North East anglers post on here thats why I was asking the question about Darlington AC. I thought there must be some of their members at least having a look at the forum. Some anglers are funny however about giving away any info--dont know why.
The original post I made did have a reply,but it was saying join Ferryhill instead--why? That wasn't my original question. That's why I never responded to it.

Once again thanks for taking the time to reply and may I wish you tight lines!

Last edited:

andy72

why not give them a ring and see what they suggest. I know different tackle shops seem to have 'allegiences' with different clubs and often a good chat when getting some tackle or bait is useful.

Ive been in two different shops, each side of newcastle and both have different opinions on best waters. As above though, both seem to have more to do with two different clubs.

Have you looked at stokesley angling club? thats cant be too far from you and ive seem quite abit of info on here about their matches etc and a few members are regular posters

stuangler

I'll try that Andy,as you say just a phone call may get some useful info.

Never thought of Stokesley AC, as I was joining Darlington due to the amount of water they have on the Tees.