DAM Hi Litanium Match 11m Any good???

Status
Not open for further replies.

redseamoose

Does anyone on here know if these are any good or not??

I am interested in buying one 2nd hand and before I part with my cash I want to know if its a wise move??

Ive been told that the middy universal top twos will fit it. That the pole was around 450.00 when new and is 18months old, I reckon I can get it for around 100.00 please can you let me know what you think

Thanks

Heath

rotherhamrob

i had this pole about 15 years ago it was my first proper pole it cost me 200 at the time brand new and i loved it but in todays market it would probably be worthless and i think if you check on ebay you will get a much better 13m pole for 100 that will cope better with todays commercial fisheries.

slappy2

yes few years old now,i just sold both dam poles best one was the makron which i just sold, fish to 15 on it only rated to 14 elastic but straight even at 16 and done me proud really wish never sold it but i have too much gear but all depends what ya after in a pole fella??
the makron pole i bought off my mate he gave best part 1500 when new and spent another 500 on spares,for 100 quid your be able to find a pretty good allround pole that spares don t cost the earth which is what your after for maybe a first pole!

the dam poles are not high elastic rated neither your find more match poles out and out

redseamoose

thanks for your response it seems I have just parted with 90.00 on the wrong pole!!

The guy said it was 18months old and he paid 450.00 for it, the pole is 12.5m and not 11m but it seems that I have brought a lemon!!

redseamoose

I have been assured that the pole was brought for the guy brand new 18months ago. It seems that I have caused him some offence via my earlier comment.

I just want to state publicaly SORRY for any offence caused.

I look forward to recieving the pole soon and wish you tight lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.