Daiwa Whisker Pole

Status
Not open for further replies.

GVACNick

im currently looking for a 16m pole and a friend who has a whisker reommended this pole t me, i popped down to me local tackle shop and they offered 15 months at 100 a month hehe (guess there wanting to get it off there shelves) anywho has anybody whos got this pole had any major problems with it?? or anyone heard anything bad about? also anyone recomend it? thanks in advance :)

piperpilot

An Excellent all round pole but why not!!! offer them 1200 as IMO it's not worth 1500 when for an extra 500 or less????? you can buy the world class Spectron,

Cheers Ron[8D][8D][8D]

Last edited:

GVACNick

ack some people on here have gotta have this pole! [^] i need some advice as 1500 is alot of money for a 15 year old lol!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:i need some advice as 1500 is alot of money for a 15 year old lol!

It's a lot of money for a 42yr old as well lol

Seriously from a tight arfed Yorkshireman, there's a heck of a lot of poles out there for a lot less that are just as good and bearing in mind the way technology is changing designs and build quality, today's top dog will be tommorrows bogey [:)]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

GVACNick

True true but i guess im a bit of a tackle tart lol, and to be honest i wont be paying for it anywho lol [:p]

Stu8

'Diawa Man'
You've got to weigh up costs of replacement sections,before buying a pole especially 1500s worth[:0]
Insure the pole all risks to help pay for breakages,accidents do happen.

Stu8

piperpilot

Easy just buy a pole on barclaycard and you get one years free insurance!!!!!

Ron[8D][8D][8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.