Daiwa Vulcan / Octoplus accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triturus

I suppose this post could have been tagged onto the older thread regarding heavy/method feeder rods, where a couple of Leeda models were recommended, but as I've got two queries I thought it appropriate starting a new one.
1.Has anyone used the Daiwa Vulcan 13'feeder rod, I've seen it advertised for 38.99, but even considering my useage would be low I wondered if it would be false economy saving the extra 20.
2.Can anyone recommend a mailorder company who deals with Octoplus accessories, specifically the long bankstick-type sections. Or has anyone found a substitute for this from an alternate manufacturer.

Neil

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Neil,

I can't help you with the first one but re Octoplus, try dealing with them direct, you can find the contact details and a lot more on their site: http://www.octoplus.co.uk/

Dave

ray

hiya neil, i have been playing with the twin tip vulcan for the past couple of months, very versitile piece of kit, cannot find fault with it.

ray.

clean banks campaign wishes all anglers and there familys a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.