Daiwa Tournament Cups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neal666

cupping-kit-3426.jpg

before i completely crack up does ANYBODY at all know where i can buy these Daiwa Tournament cups from (in the pic above)? I cant find them anywhere. My cupping top is sitting bare and its annoying me [:(]

peteblade

Why do you need Tourny Cups. Suppose you lads get all your Tourny sections out even if your fishing top three to hand. I wondered how anglers got their Tournys to venues as it only seems to come in two lengths, 14.5 or 16 mtrs. Lets see those shiny siver sections. OOOH mister how longs your pole? Tackle tarts. Peteblade(Tourny owner)[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][:D]

neal666

Why do you need Tourny Cups

A. they are BLUE [:D]
B. little bit diffrent from your normal black round cups [:p]
C. errrr im a self confesed tackle tart ! [8D][8D][8D]

peteblade

Glad you admit being a T tart. Any chance you sit on a Rive box as well? I'm not so bad myself, had my last pole for 6 years and I still park my ar*e on an original 7 draw Milo. Infact I've only ever seen 3 around in 5+ years of owning the box. It's got 4 front draws and then lower down 1", 2" and 4" cross draws.

Bungee

You box looks like the b*****d creation of Dr Frankenstein and the Munsters joint engineering skills though Pete!

strat2

Pete dont knock a rive box mate it is pure jealousy that people like you cant afford one.

The rive box is probably the best box thats out on the market.

rive are expensive because of there adaptability, stronghold, and the quality of the materials used.

on the other had other companies are cheaper and break.

look at prestons there bare plastic!

thetraveller

Originally posted by strat2

Pete dont knock a rive box mate it is pure jealousy that people like you cant afford one.

The rive box is probably the best box thats out on the market.

rive are expensive because of there adaptability, stronghold, and the quality of the materials used.

on the other had other companies are cheaper and break.

look at prestons there bare plastic!

What a load of rubbish!![:(] Rive are overpriced and many of us who can afford them choose not to.

I've had a Rive box and found it to be clumsy and too big. Milo are a cheaper option and are just as well built if not better.[:D][:D]

700 for a box!! Daft as then you need to spend a fortune on spare drawers as well. I bet there are a few who have spent a grand by the time they add on all the extras.[}:)]

Thom

im with trav i love everything about the weight of my milo, and the fact the footplate wont go up or down. but nevermind.

strat2

oh well what ever floats your boat really and i prefer rives thank you

peteblade

Strat I'm lucky to be in a position where money is no problem mate.I was having a Rive dig at Bungee, my sometimes travelling partner.Always check never assume!

Bungee

Good advice there `Lucky Pierre`!! As you well know, I can get my Rive in my car, admittedly not in one unit, but it does go in!! Mr Strat...cant beleive you commented on someones financial status...how rude!!

Status
Not open for further replies.