daiwa reels

stickfloatkev

stickfloatkev
hi all, has anyone else bought one of the daiwa theory reels that have b een on offer at bobco. superb value for money, not used mine yet but its a perfect size for floatfishing . the only issue i have with it is that i didnt receive a spare spool with the reel . i was wondering , before i contact bobco if this is how they are sold or if mine has just been left out of the box . cheers

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
They just come with the one spool according to the adverts...

No mention of a second/spare spool

stickfloatkev

stickfloatkev
fishcatcher , the one ive got is the 2004ha model mate . from what others have replied, a spare spool isnt supplied with it . no matter , its still a great reel for the price

fishcatcher4

I just thought with them stocking spare spools they might be able to order you one for your specific model mate.

nejohn

Site Supporter
They really are nice reels, I bought 2 of the 3000 size before they sold out then got a couple of 2500's also. Been using one today on one rod and a TDM on the other rod.. I think I might prefer the theory... If only bobco had more 3000's left

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
They really are nice reels, I bought 2 of the 3000 size before they sold out then got a couple of 2500's also. Been using one today on one rod and a TDM on the other rod.. I think I might prefer the theory... If only bobco had more 3000's left
I had a few tdm,I sold them and bought the Legalis. Great reels.

Paul Cresswell

Site Supporter
The only thing putting me off is the handle, it’s not like the rest of my reels which tend to be a more rounded knob, anyone got any feedback to reassure me?