DAIWA nzon umbrella.

Diablo88

I've just took delivery of this umbrella. Does anyone use one?. Cant seem to get it to tilt. Is it awkward to do or is it just me being thick.?.
Thanks. Chris..

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Not familiar with the model but if it's anything like my Leeda brolly, you tilt it by unscrewing the middle which releases the tilt mechanism. I struggled to suss it as well when I first got it.

Diablo88

Its got the separate thread for fixed angle. The tilt system seems very stiff. I don't want to give more pressure.

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
Thought I could help, but the pictures I Googled were of no help at all. One picture shows it at just a slight angle, and I can't see how that works. Sorry I can't help.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Well - having had one just arrived in the post, I can concur with @Diablo88 that it is rather complicated. I've just had a nosey at it in the garage. I'll have a proper go at it in the garden tomorrow.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Yes, lift the collar then it will tilt. It does seen unnatural to put so much pressure on it but it will go.
Disclaimer I am not responsible for you pushing it the wrong way!

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Finally used mine this week. As has been said, if you lift the collar it will then tilt. It's really stiff & you feel like you're going to break it because it takes some forcing. Maybe that's just when they're new.