Sold Daiwa Ninja TDM 2508D DA Double Handle Reel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
For sale Daiwa Ninja TDM2508D DA Double handle reel with spare spool - £35 collected from Melton Mowbray LE13 will post at cost estimate £8 - £10

This reel is brand new still in the box, has not had line put on it, let alone been on a rod.

Ratio: 4.8:1
Weight: 315 G / 11.1 oz
Line Capacity:

8 Lb -150 Metres
10 Lb - 100 Metres

PA170081.JPG PA170085.JPG PA170084.JPG

Last edited:

Scribe

Site Supporter
PM your address and I’ll send my paypal details Kevin

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Forgot to mention that is my work email address, which is the only 1 I use and I won’t be able to look at it until the morning. Just so you know I’m not messing you about

Scribe

Site Supporter
Forgot to mention that is my work email address, which is the only 1 I use and I won’t be able to look at it until the morning. Just so you know I’m not messing you about

Thanks Mark - never doubted you for a minute - @Dave Spence speaks very highly of you - (whether that is a good thing or not, I am not sure :D)

I will send you an e-mail now.

Enjoy the rest of the day. (y)

Scribe

Site Supporter
😆😆. Scribe mate, dont get as daft as the rest of us. I always put you down as being the sensible one amongst us. 😜😆😆

I'm not the sensible one Mick, remember I am known for diving in to the margin, before a match starts, just to check if there are any fish there. :ROFLMAO:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I'm not the sensible one Mick, remember I am known for diving in to the margin, before a match starts, just to check if there are any fish there. :ROFLMAO:
I think we should rename you ' plumb - it ' Scribe. 😆😆👍

I didn't know about that mate. I'm not laughing ..... Honest. 😆😆😆

Status
Not open for further replies.