Private Daiwa Ninja Reels - spare spools

toweliechaos

Hello,

As mentioned elsewhere, a while ago I had most of my gear nicked. This meant I was left with 2 spare spools for reels that were now in the hands of some scrote.

I'm happy to swap them for some tackle (anything useful really) or equally happy to give them away, either via collection or paying the postage (I would guess £3-4).

1 x Daiwa Ninja 4012A spool - unused, reel only bought a month before it was nicked
1 x Daiwa Ninja 3000A spool - loaded with 8lb Daiwa Mono, lightly used

Ta.

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
Hello mate, I'd be interested in both spools. What type of tackle you interested in?

Anything from this bundle any good to you?

Also got a board of hooks

Attachments

• s-l1600 (13).jpg
    s-l1600 (13).jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 4

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
After a second read I noticed you said you've had your gear stolen, No idea how this went over my head the first time. I've a Drennan Red Range reel you can have for free if you no longer have a reel. It's a few years old, Drag is a bit iffy when the fish comes in close other than that is fine. Let me know.

toweliechaos

Hi - sorry, should have been clearer. I replaced all the rods and reels not long after it was stolen so no need of a reel. How heavy are those feeders? Other than those, possibly the scissors but not hugely fussed for them. And if all else fails, who doesn't need more hooks?! Let me know via PM what you think is a comparable swap. Thanks.