Daiwa Ninja LT Reels, Which Model should I buy and do they come with a spare spool?

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
Going to order one of these today.

Wanted for feeder fishing commercials.

I'm thinking 3000 is the best size for me, But you may disagree?

I have a choice between

3000-C
3000-CXH
4000-C

Which should I pick?

Could you also tell me if these come with a spare spool? Can't find any info anywhere...
Thank you!

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
If it was me i'd avoid the Ninja for feeder fishing, line clip is poor and will damage the line eventually.

Procaster Evo 4010 will do everything the Ninja will do but with a proper HIP line clip.
Match reel daiwa procaster evo (pecheur.com)

Thanks mate, It does look quite the reel but I've got me heart set on the Ninjas. A friend of mine has them and Ive been in love with them ever since!

alsur

Site Supporter
I've got Procaster Evo better reel than ninja much better line clip it's as good if not better than my black TDM only problem is pecheur is only place I could find it. I believe LT daiwas are smaller so I would suggest 4000 size also I don't think they come with spare spool.

lp1886

Going to order one of these today.

Wanted for feeder fishing commercials.

I'm thinking 3000 is the best size for me, But you may disagree?

I have a choice between

3000-C
3000-CXH
4000-C

Which should I pick?

Could you also tell me if these come with a spare spool? Can't find any info anywhere...
Thank you!
The new models are smaller for their size, so you’d want a 5000 or 6000 size for feeder work. The 6000 is the same spool size as the old 4012’s. They don’t come with a spare spool which is a shame, but a good excuse to get another reel 👍🏻

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
The new models are smaller for their size, so you’d want a 5000 or 6000 size for feeder work. The 6000 is the same spool size as the old 4012’s. They don’t come with a spare spool which is a shame, but a good excuse to get another reel 👍🏻

I ordered a 4000 😫 how screwed am I for commercials? lol

robinta

I've just bought the LT version in a 4000 for feeder fishing commercials.. I can't see the need to go any further, as I doubt I'd need to go over 40 yards never mind 50+...enjoy 🙂