Daiwa matchman Feeder rod

cockneybob

CockneyBob
Site Supporter
Been looking at these rods on YouTube and reading reviews and they sound a very good rod for the money.
I wont to buy the Daiwa 9ft matchman Feeder rod.
Can anyone tell me when they they are for sale in the shops or even better where I can buy one

scuttster

Been looking at these rods on YouTube and reading reviews and they sound a very good rod for the money.
Can anyone tell me when they they are for sale in the shops or even better where I can buy one
Poingdestres in Southampton are stating they should be available this month and are taking telephone preorders for them!

cockneybob

CockneyBob
Site Supporter
Thanks for letting me know when they will be available and where scuttster
Your getting the full range Ken where are you based

Chervil

Site Supporter
I had an email from Matchman supplies yesterday, to say they have them in stock. Even though it states free shipping on orders over £25, the banner says you may have to pay, because of the length.

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
Ours came today,early for a change :p
First time I have seen them given the absence of trade shows but for £40 to £50 price range rods they compare well with any others of a similar price as you would expect.

cockneybob

CockneyBob
Site Supporter
Ours came today,early for a change :p
First time I have seen them given the absence of trade shows but for £40 to £50 price range rods they compare well with any others of a similar price as you would expect.
Thanks for letting me know Chervil looking to order one.
Ken what do you think of the Matchman feeder rod was it the 9 Ft one

Chervil

Site Supporter
Thanks for letting me know Chervil looking to order one.
Ken what do you think of the Matchman feeder rod was it the 9 Ft one
Just had an email from matchman supplies that, because of the length, it will be £5 postage for Parcel Force. So £50 in total.

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
As I said they are as good as anything in that price range, if you have ever seen a D carp feeder they are a slimmer slightly stiffer version of that series which were a cheaper rod so you would expect them to be a bit better being more expensive.