Ended Daiwa Harrier System Whip

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanG1

Site Supporter
Any one got a Daiwa Harrier System Whip gathering dust they want to part with, complete or any sections considered just shout out what you have.
Cheers Ian

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Keep checking on ebay, l picked one up, pre owned but unused for £62 including postage.

IanG1

Site Supporter
The one I have came off ebay last year, unfortunately an incident with a double figure pike taking a liking to my 4oz roach damaged the section below the flick tip section yesterday. I have done a repair by cutting back and telescoping the section but not sure how this will effect the action hence my post.

solwood

Site Supporter
Hi is it the TDSW whip toy stew looking for

I have one in the classifieds complete with a spare top 5, it only has 6 sections

IanG1

Site Supporter
Not sure if the TDSW is built on same mandrel a Harrier system whip was? be taking a punt?

solwood

Site Supporter
No idea on the mandrel I am afraid, more importantly I think your fix won't make a huge difference!! So you may not need a replacement anyway!!

IanG1

Site Supporter
Hopefully. See what it's like next trip out bagging them plump Trent roach 6 metres to hand lol

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Sorry mate the whip l bought off ebay was the daiwa TDSW-60 with the extention, the same as solwood is selling, and not the daiwa harrier whip that your after.

BRI1

Site Supporter
hi ive got a 6 and 7m for sale exellent condition £150 for the pair cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.