Daiwa Connoisseur luggage problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoothy-boothy

I have had this luggage for a couple of mounths a all the zips have started to brake and the waterprof seal is comming apart is anyone else having the same problems because most times daiwa gear is pretty good and it is'nt exactly cheap.[:(!]

ako

ive got the tournament luggage, no problems here. hav u contacted daiwa ??[?]

adzinderbyshire

the rigid lining in my connoiseur carryall has started to break up and is showing plenty of wear and tear, not that impressed.

Rich Rev

Yorkshire's finest
I've had the Conny holdall for 18 months without a problem, the full length zip has always been stiff but has never stuck. Everything else is still spot on!

Graz

I've got the 8 tube holdall. On its second outing one of the zippers broke in half, not too much trouble as its got two zippers. I take extra care with it now, but the zips still catch on the waterproof seal from time to time.

smoothy-boothy

After having the luggage for about 6 months both zips on the net bag have come off, Down to one zip on both the carryall and rod holdal and weighs an absolute ton and it may have a waterproof covering on the zips but the rest of it leaks like a seive.

Simple

Sikea
I had mine a while and I'm not that impressed.
The zips bend.
Whats the point of having waterproof zips when the material is NOT waterproof.
I had to Thompson's water seal the fabric to make it water proof.
The double net bag is rubbish as you can only get one in and zip it up, if you put 2 in, you can't zip it up.

Apart from that, its blue. So its alright [:D][:D]

SteveB

I've had mine for a while now and I've got no complaints.

I can get a net in each side of the net bag and a couple of landing nets in with that too.

One bloke @ the norther intersite asked me what i thought of it as he considered his to be a little less than hard wearing, then I saw how he chucked his gear about and dragged it past/through the trees on the bank[:0]

A little care don't harm stuff chaps.

gal69

Ive had the 8 tube holdall since December ,absolute rubbish,zips are breaking and seams coming apart,wont buy Daiwa luggage again.

wrigglyeel

I got a conny holdall which came with my G8 that I bought earlier this year. The zip snapped in half at the weekend. Partly my fault for cramming too much into it, but for the rrp of the holdall thought they might not have used monkey metal for the zips

SteveB

Am I the only person out there yet to have issues with the luggage, personaly I think it's great[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.