Daiwa Connoisseur G20

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstev

Dave
Has anyone got this pole yet, and if so what are your thoughts on it?

A guy I was talking to let me have a quick hold of his at 11.5 metres and it felt beautiful, but I only have a Maver Resolution to compare it against, so it was always going to feel better. He recommended it but also owns a Tournament Pro, so probably has a thing for Daiwa. Can't find any reviews, not that they're particularly useful.

Opinions?

adzinderbyshire

best pole for the money in my opinion, the only other pole I would consider is the shimano super ultegra but that won't be in the shops until septemeber or something apparently. I looked at both of these very closely and they are both excellent but I stretched my budget a few hundred more to get a garbolino gmax 800.

pedro1098

i have a g20,it faultless! i can fish 14.5m all day long,the action is very good,weight is light, i have a short 4 & milo puller kits as they have a puller hole so no preston puller bung req,i recomend this pole as spares are very easy to get hold off,landed carp to 15lb on the g20 no problem

pedro1098

yes i have fished it at 16m no problem,i find i can catch just as well between 13-14.5m but thats down to my local as theirs little call to fish at 16m, its better with the short 4 when fishing all the sections but you loose a metre or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.