Daiwa black shadow or Maver Deliverance Pole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
I phoned local shop they have both these pole the Maver for 300 at 13 m, Or buy the Daiwa Black shadow at 14m, 116g for 350. What one do would you buy?

Datafile4.gif
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

MALC

Cant comment on the Daiwa as i've never been interested in Daiwa pole's mainly due to the spares situation/cost, but i know loads of people that swear by them.

The Maver Deliverance though is a nice bit of kit for the money and i would not have to think twice about buying one if i was in the market.

Never had any problems getting spares for Maver either and they are well priced.

But at the end of the day it's donw to how they feel in your hands thats important.

MALC
Datafile2.asp
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

martin.

Account Locked
hi barrie
all my poles are daiwa & as others will tell you i swear by them.
but my nieghbour has a black shadow & i was not impressed it was very floppy when i held it at full lenght
the new daiwa carp pole i think you can get it for about 300 - 350 is very, very good ive got the 7.1 m one & the first time i used it i had a ghostie about 7lb foul hooked in tail & i just draged it in malc was with me at stockton.
you can get it in various lenghts up to full pacage of 13m with spare tops

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile4.asp

talk fishing flip football
www.fishingvenuesuk.co.uk

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
Thanks lads I am now a new proud owner of the Deliverance just brought it for 300. Roll on tueday too try it out. [:)]

Datafile4.asp

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Status
Not open for further replies.