daiwa 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjoyce

im thinking of buying the daiwa 300 and wondering if anyone has one and what do you think of it. Is it possible to use the trolley kit on it with the footplate out to hold a carryall as when pushing the trolley i would have no hands to carry anything. thanks mike

mjoyce

sory also forgot to mention is the height between the seat and footplate fixed or can you change them both individually as i live to be quite high and im not so small

mjoyce

also does anybody know any decent boxes which convert to trolley for around 250-300

pole addict

I got my Daiwa 200 from Fosters for 249.

I have the footplate out with my carryall on and my nets. All I carry is my holdall across my back.

The height is fixed but there is a tray you can remove if you're a bit of a short arse [;)][:D]

Box is solid as a rock, but big and heavy.

Lee999

Leeroy
Can't fault the Daiwa 200 I got. I can get my holdall, net bag (big blue Preston one) and my rod bag (secured with bungees) on it!

mjoyce

cheers thats exactly what i was thinking is it the same with the 300 do you know and i was thinking i would need it a bit taller how do you find it for height

Cooky

http://www.nordiktackle.net/octbox-2010-seat-box-and-tackle-barrow-system-p-315.html

watch the vid

pole addict

Looks like the 300 is height adjustable.

I was worried about the 200 not being tall enough,(it isn't adjustable) but I am 6' 6" and I find it perfect for me.

badham

i got one of theese boxes they are great if u need it higher or lower all u do i lift the latches around the box twist the knobs and it will lift or lower to your choice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.