Ended Daiwa 11/13’ Amorphous sw

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Hi,

Yep, I’m looking for another. A Daiwa 11/13’ Amorphous Stillwater feeder rod. It’s the one with the maroon / burgundy whippings I’m looking for. The heavier river version has the green whippings. Anything considered. These rods were around in the 90’s. Anyone got one they don’t use sitting up in a loft ? Cheers guys.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
There's one on the Bay @tipitinmick
Cheers pal. I don’t know why my watch list isn’t picking up on these rods but, it ain’t. I’ll take a look. Thank you very much matey. Very much appreciated. Thank you. ?

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
My pleasure @tipitinmick
That's what we're all here to do, give each other a dig out :upthumb:
Some searches on eBay are not great.
For example if you search for Browning fishing equipment, you get all sorts coming up!
Regards
John

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
My pleasure @tipitinmick
That's what we're all here to do, give each other a dig out :upthumb:
Some searches on eBay are not great.
For example if you search for Browning fishing equipment, you get all sorts coming up!
Regards
John
I can’t believe my watch list isn’t picking up on half of what I’m looking for. Thank you very much for letting me know. Very much appreciated Tinca pal. ?

IanG1

Site Supporter
Thank you but way too far unfortunately. Thank you for letting me know though. ?
No worries, may be worth asking if anyone on here is local and will pick it up and send to you pal. Worked for me on a margin pole last year.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
No worries, may be worth asking if anyone on here is local and will pick it up and send to you pal. Worked for me on a margin pole last year.
Thanks. Just waiting on Triune getting back to me pal. ?

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
HI mate. Just spoke to him and he says he's been in touch with you. Cheers
Not to my knowledge pal ? There’s a guy on eBay with one for sale. I’ve sent him a message but, he’s not got back to me yet. Cheers fella. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.